HR- Talent Acquisition Manager
3929 W John Carpenter Freeway Irving, TX 75063 US
Financial Additions has partnered with a Pharmaceutical Distribution Company in search of a Talent Acquisition Manager.
This is a remote position, but all applicants must be local to Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Value driven workplace
- A goal to develop leadership qualities in all employees
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Assess, plan, create and document (where needed) a sustainable and effective TA strategy to meet staffing plans.
- Act as the TA point-of-contact for the Interim Head of HR and BU leaders and provide on-going communications.
- Provide input into the strategic direction with market and organizational insights to build people and workforce strategies.
- Build relationships and work cross-functionally with a variety of internal and external partners
- Use of systems and tools such as SuccessFactors; provide input into Applicant Tracking System (ATS) enhancements, upgrades, and operations.
- Ensure high quality hiring manager and candidate experience
- Facilitate the interview process and ensure candidate evaluations are documented
- Promote Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives across the organization.
- Partner with recruiters to ensure there is co-creation with hiring managers to create/edit job descriptions.
- Participate in recruiting events (career/job fairs) at schools and universities.
- Expand hiring opportunities through connections with non-traditional hiring venues.
Background should include:
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, specifically in Talent Acquisition as a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Minimum of 10 (10+) years of experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of (3) years of leadership or supervisory responsibility
- Experience building and optimizing recruiting infrastructure (e.g., recruiting strategy, budget, tools)